Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fall Preview

Well, I have been super busy previewing all the new fall lines from many yarn companies. May is so fun because all the yarn company reps are all visiting shops with the new fall yarns and patterns for 09/10.

I have had a great time looking at and feeling all the beautiful fibers and textures. Most of the patterns this year are emphasizing clean lines and bright colors. I am having difficulty choosing the patterns I want to knit and display in the shop. There are so many great ones to choose from. 

Tweed this year is big with great patterns of classic designs and of course bright colors. I know everyone thinks tweed is scratchy, but guess what? I have found a new aran weight tweed which is soft and beautiful. I can't wait for you all to see it!!!

In the next few weeks watch for the announcement of our Summer Clearance and "full Bag" sale
as we will need to make room for fall. We will again have some great bargains to share.

Most of the new yarns will be starting to arrive in late June and July.

Well, I am off to Paris tomorrow to visit my husband who is on a month long business trip in Europe. I will see you all when I get back.

Don't forget our free Ravelry class on May 30th and our hand dye workshop on June 5th

Happy Knitting!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment