Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Clearance Sale

Well, its that time of year again where we have to part with some beautiful yarns, needles and knitting bags to make room for new things! And, I know how you all love new things!

So, we are offering selected yarns, needles and knitting bags 40-50% off. Books and Booklets 30-40%. So, stop by and fill up those empty spaces in your stash we some great buys!

Now, on a sad note, I am working the shop alone these days. With the economy as it is, and the new payroll changes that the new insurance bill will bring, I had to layoff the shop front help. But, don't fret, Vicki, Barbara and Lea still work here @ different capacities. Vicki is still teaching, Barbara is helping out on days I teach and Lea is working on computer technical stuff. So, my staff is still here to help you!

Terry is now teaching 2 project of choices classes in the evening!! Tuesday is full and Thursday had 3 openings. So, if you want to join a project of choice just call the shop.

Vicki and I still teach project of choice classes during the day. Currently Mondays and Fridays are full. We have opened another class for Tuesday Mornings from 10-12. Please call the shop if you are interested in signing up for May.

With Vicki and Terry dedicated to teaching, I hope to offer some new classes. Please e-mail me ideas and requests for upcoming classes. We are open to fresh new ideas! My e-mail is sue@knitpickings.com.

We still offer both knitting and crochet clinics with one to one teaching with an instructor any time. We just ask that you call the shop with 24hr notice so we can have an instructor available. Cost is $10/half hour.

On a happy note, my daughter Meghan is graduating from New England College on Saturday May 15 th so the shop will be closed that day!!

Thank you for your continued support!!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment